PPE Garrett GT42R Series Turbo Installation Kit, Chevy/GMC (2001-07) 6.6L Duramax LB7/LLY/LBZ (with Turbo)
PPE and Garrett have had a long and beneficial relationship. Having worked together on many projects over the year and knowing the quality of the Garrett is why PPE choses to use Garrett turbochargers as their turbocharger of choice in their GT42R Series Turbo Kit with Garrett GT42R Turbo. The kit comes with those pieces that you will need to install the 40-series Garrett turbo onto a 2001-2007 Duramax LB7, LLY and LBZ truck. This high quality kit features a design that supports the weight of the turbocharger with a metal framework, not with just the intake tubes. That pedestal features a 1/2-inch thick T4 steel flange and heavy wall 304 Stainless Steel tubing. Also included is a 304 Stainless Steel mandrel-bent 3-inch diameter down pipe as well as all mounting hardware, gaskets and hoses needed to complete the job.
NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE.
- High Performance C117 Compressor and UHP Turbine
- Brings GT Ball Bearing performance to the 700Hp class
- V-band turbine outlet flange
- T4 Turbine Inlet Flange
- Installation Kit Features:
- Provides all parts necessary to install the Garrett 40-series (or equivalent) turbo, including inlet ducting
- 1/2-inch thick T4 steel flange and heavy wall 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Turbo weight supported by pedestal framework, not by tubing
- High-velocity tubular design
- Includes 304 Stainless Steel mandrel-bent 3-inch diameter down pipe
- V Band Clamps Included
Note: Legal in California only for racing vehicles which are never used on a highway.
- Pacific Performance Engineering
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!