S&B Replacement Fuel Tank, Ford (2011-16) F-250/F-350 6.7L Power Stroke, Crew Cab Short Bed (56 Gallon)
Increase the fuel capacity of your 2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Power Stroke Crew Cab Short Bed from a wimpy 26 gallons to a whopping 56 gallons with the S&B Tanks 10-1000 56 Gallon Midship Replacement Fuel Tank. S&B may not be the first to produce a large capacity replacement fuel tank, but they have certainly taken them to the next level! Taking fit and function into consideration, S&B contours the tank in way that allows for the driveshaft to travel its full range without any obstruction or possibility of rubbing. A front cradle mount is used as opposed to a typical strap which is more reliable in off road situations. Increasing the size of your fuel tank means more fuel sloshing around, so S&B adds internal baffles midway through the tank which helps prevent sloshing.
• 56 Gallon Capacity
• Traction Bar Compatibility
• Anti-Wave Internal Baffles
• Reuses Factory Sending Unit
• Integrated Transfer Pump Fitting
• Patent-Pending Integrated Fuel Sump
• Integrated Fuel Sump With Swirl Baffle
• Double Coated Stainless Steel Hardware
• High-Density Crosslink Polyethylene Construction
• Direct Bolt-In Installation - No Modifications Needed
S&B teamed up with EZ Lynk to make adjusting your Distance to Empty (DTE) EASY. (using an EZ Lynk Tuner)
Note: Fits Crew Cab, Short Bed models only.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 77.0 lbs.
- W19.0000” x H22.0000” x L79.0000”
- Free Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.