S&B Replacement Fuel Tank, Chevy/GMC (2001-04) 6.6L LB7 Duramax, Crew Cab Short Bed (62 Gallon)
Carry more fuel without sacrificing bed space in your 2001-2004 GM 6.6L Duramax Crew Cab Short Bed with the S&B Tanks 10-1006 62 Gallon Midship Replacement Fuel Tank. No corners were cut in the designing of this tank. First, the tank is molded to allow for maximum capacity as well as clearance, contouring to allow for full driveshaft travel without any obstruction or possibility of rubbing. A common issue with large capacity tanks is fuel sloshing. S&B cuts down fuel sloshing with the addition of internal baffles midway through the tank.
*This tank fits all 2001-2003 models and 2004 models when the eighth character in the VIN is a “1”
• 62 Gallon Capacity
• Anti-wave Internal Baffles
• Reuses Factory Sending Unit
• Integrated Transfer Pump Fitting
• Patent-Pending Integrated Fuel Sump
• Double Coated Stainless Steel Hardware
• High-Density Crosslink Polyethylene Construction
• Direct Bolt-In Installation - No Modifications Needed
Fits Crew Cab, Short Bed models only.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 78.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H22.0000” x L78.0000”
- Free Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.