Archoil AR9100, Friction Modifier Oil Additive 32oz
AR9100 main purpose of is to reduce friction and wear; extend component life; and to dissipate frictional heat.
AR9100 surface friction coefficient tests at 0.037. It is dramatically more lubricious than traditional lubrication oils, and it is capable of bearing loads many times that of other solid boundary lubricants.
- FEATURES / BENEFITS:
- Reduces surface friction 60-80%
- Reduces operating energy requirements / increases fuel efficiency
- Increases horsepower
- Reduces fluid system wear by
- Minimizes fluid oxidation- extends the oil drain cycle / reduces downtime
- Reduces operating temperatures up to 30%
- Inhibits corrosion
- Extreme Pressure agent -absorbs shock loads of up to 4000 lbs
- Cleans out pre-existing carbon and varnish build up
- Reduces emissions
- Guaranteed to remain in the oil and not get caught up in filtration system.
- Will not agglomerate/get caught in filters like boric acid based boron lubricants.
- Readily biodegradable (85% degradable in 28 days), and non-toxic
- Install at each oil change
AR9100 is highly concentrated. Dilute in standard lubrication oil as directed for the specific application
Friction Modifier treat rate for engines is 3.5% or 1.1oz to 1 quart
Add at each oil change and it will last entire time from 3,000 miles to 25,000 miles.
AR9100 also has several times the load capacity of both 'micro boron' and far more than traditional chemistries, testing at up to 4000 lbs. on the Falex Pin & Vee Block test.
AR9100 is introduced into the oil and disperses exciting the molecules in the oil, turning it into an extremely efficient high performance lubricant. Friction and wear are reduced at rates nearing 75%.
AR9100 greatly exceeds the challenges presented by today’s tightened fluid system tolerances.
AR9100 Significant reductions in friction also has the highly desirable side effect of increasing the system's fuel efficiency.
AR9100 Nanoborate lubrication reduces the amount of energy required to operate the system.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H5.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: brian01/12/2015 03:45PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 month
Purchased from: KT Performance
I changed my oil with t6 and added 16 oz of archoil. And now cold starts are so much smoother and truck runs a lot better than just straight t6 will be running archoil from now on.
You must login to post a review.