AMP Research Power Step, Ford (1999-01 & 04-07) SD RC/SC/CC, Excursion (00-01 & 04-05) (Black)
That’s why AMP Research invented the PowerStep™, the automatic, electric-powered running board that instantly extends when you open your door, and then tucks itself back safely under the chassis when the doors close. When retracted, PowerStep™ is essentially hidden underneath your vehicle for improved ground clearance, aerodynamics and appearance. And when extended, it provides a sure, solid, high-traction leg up for you and all your passengers, large or small. Stop climbing. And start stepping up, with the AMP Research PowerStep™.
- POWERSTEP FEATURES:
- INTEGRATED LED LIGHT SYSTEM – STANDARD
- HIGH-STRENGTH, DIE-CAST ALUMINUM-ALLOY LINKAGE ARMS, ANODIZED AND TEFLON® COATED TO RESIST CORROSION
- PRECISION, ZERO-MAINTENANCE STAINLESS-STEEL PIVOT PINS
- EXTRUDED ALUMINUM STEPS WITH A TEXTURED POWDER-COAT FINISH FOR MAXIMUM GRIP AND DURABILITY
- 600 LB LOAD CAPACITY (EACH SIDE)
- WEATHERPROOF, OEM-QUALITY ELECTRIC MOTORS AND WIRING HARNESS WITH SEALED WEATHER-TIGHT CONNECTORS
- AMP-DESIGNED ELECTRONIC CONTROLLER EMPLOYS PRESSURE-SENSITIVE, PINCH-PROOF SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
- 5-YEAR/60,000 MILE WARRANTY
- MADE IN USA
- OPTIONAL STAINLESS-STEEL TRIM (Available for all models with new-style step board except Jeep, Tacoma and Hummer.)
Ford SD (1999-01)Regular Cab/Super Cab/Crew Cab
Ford SD (2004-07)Regular Cab/Super Cab/Crew Cab
Ford Excursion (2000-01)
Ford Excursion (2004-05)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 52.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H8.0000” x L81.0000”
- Free Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.