Edge Products EvoHT, GM Gas (1999-10)
- Complete drivetrain tuning for your Cadillac SUV
- Multiple performance tunes included for all vehicles and heavy load towing for truck and SUVs
- Industry leading horsepower and torque gains
- Automatic transmission optimization
- Speedometer calibration for axle gear and tire size changes from 22.5" - 42"
- Advanced tuning selections from rev limits to shift points
- Monitor engine and transmission parameters
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Free internet updates
The EVOHT is loaded with multiple power levels for each application. Power levels range from mild to wild. Each level is designed for a specific type of requirement. There will be a mileage level, tow level, driving level, performance level, and Extreme level. The levels will vary on each make and model.
Year Range Engine Horsepower Torque
Escalade 1999 2000 5.7L + 21.0 HP + 34.0 lb-ft
Escalade 2001 2006 6.0L HO + 12.9 HP + 15.9 lb-ft
Escalade 2001 2007 5.3L + 18.1 HP + 26.1 lb-ft
Escalade 2007 2007 6.2L + 19.9 HP + 17.1 lb-ft
Escalade 2008 2008 6.2L + 12.8 HP + 11.5 lb-ft
Escalade 2009 2010 6.2L + 13.8 HP + 16.1 lb-ft
The EvoHT is a full functioning scan tool that reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
The EvoHT contains advanced tunes which are available for download and purchase on Edge’s internet update site including:
• Tunes compatible with hard parts such as cold air intake, exhaust, air filter, and throttle body spacer
• Advanced transmission tuning to further adjust shift schedules and parameters within each shift point
The EvoHT is internet updateable via the built-in USB port. Simply plug in and update your EvoHT for the latest updates, software, and calibration files. (in compliance with all CARB requirements regarding downloadable information)
* Results and feature set may vary based on vehicle make, model and aftermarket upgrades on the vehicle. Read all instructions before installation and/or operation of this product.
California Air Resources Board Executive Order D-330-11
This product meets the emissions compliance requirements of the California Air Resources Board and Federal Environmental Protection Agency and is legal for sale and use on pollution-controlled vehicles operated on public streets and highways. It must be installed and operated according to the instructions provided.
Removing/adjusting the speed limiter for purposes inconsistent with the product's intended function, as stated herein, is a violation of the product’s intended use and invalidates the product's warranty. Edge Products is not responsible for or liable for the consequences of improper product use.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L9.0000”
- Free Shipping on orders over $100
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.