AVP Remanufactured HE351VE Turbo, Dodge (2013-17) 6.7L Cummins (re-manufactured stock turbo), Cab & Chassis Only
TURBO TECH SPECS
-Fits 2013-18 Dodge Cummins
Completely dis-assembled and remanufactured
• Four stage balanced process
• High-speed balanced to OE tolerance
• Actuator is pre-calibrated to the turbo
• Mounting gaskets included
• Remanufactured in the USA!
• Cab & Chassis (will NOT fit Pickups)
• This electro-mechanically actuated turbocharger undergoes a complete remanufacturing process developed by experienced engineers.
• Each turbo is carefully disassembled and thoroughly cleaned using different cleaning methods.
• Once the parts are cleaned, they are visually inspected and measured by qualified technicians to OE specifications.
• The rotating components are balanced individually and then again as an assembly.
• The cartridges are assembled using all new critical components. The assembled cartridge is then high speed tested in a Vibration Sorting Rig (VSR) which spins the turbo in excess of 90,000 RPM while it measures any amount of unbalance throughout the RPM range.
• The electro-mechanical actuators are remanufactured by qualified technicians and test in a variety of conditions prior to the final assembly process.
• Each electro-mechanical actuator is calibrated to the turbocharger and is then tested to ensure functionality.
Cross Reference Numbers: 68253984AA, 5327046HX, 798575, 5326054, 5326057, 5327046, 532704600, 532704600HX, 68212739AA, 68253984AA, 68319155AA, 68321378AA
***Please follow all manufactures installation instructions. Professional installation may be required.
***WARNING!! CHANGE ENGINE OIL PRIOR TO TURBOCHARGER INSTALLATION. NOT DOING SO MAY RESULT IN PREMATURE TURBOCHARGER FAILURE.
TURBOCHARGER INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
INSPECT THE LINES AND FITTINGS
• Visually inspect the oil supply and drain lines for kinks, clogging, or other restrictions.
• Check exhaust manifold, oil supply, and oil drain line flanges for cracks or rust. Verify flatness on surface areas. Remove any old gaskets or any gasket material present on these surface areas.
• Check air cleaner; air cleaner duct; and the exhaust manifold for any foreign objects.
***ANY FOREIGN OBJECTS LEFT IN THESE AREAS CAN FATALLY DAMAGE THE TURBOCHARGER AND MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE ENGINE!
INSPECT AND PREP– NEW TURBOCHARGER
• Ensure that no dirt or foreign objects have entered the turbocharger openings.
• Place new o-ring and gaskets on oil inlet side of turbo, use clean engine oil to lubricate o-rings before assembly.
• Install turbocharger, mount both rear and front side, using high temperature nickel anti-seize lubricant to the bolt threads.
Position all wire retainers and install bolts.
• Lubricate turbocharger by pouring clean engine oil into the oil inlet hole of the turbo. With your fingers, spin the compressor wheel several times to coat the turbocharger bearings with oil. Pour more oil into the oil inlet hole to top it off. There may be some drainage, but this is of no concern.
• Connect the oil supply line, position the oil feed tube and install oil inlet bolts.
• Connect the air cooler duct inlet, installed with v-band clamp.
• Connect the air exhaust duct, installed with v-band clamp.
• Check for proper crankcase oil level.
• Test to prevent “engine start – fuel shut off”: crank the engine for a short duration of 15 seconds until the gauge shows an oil pressure build up.
• Start the engine and let it idle for 5-10 minutes. (Do not rev the engine during this time)
• Inspect installation for any oil leaks.
6.7L HE351VE TURBO TORQUE SETTINGS
-Exhaust Pipe V-band 8 lb-ft
-Speed Sensor Bolt 70 lb-in
-Mounting Nuts 32 lb-ft
-Coolant Supply and Return Line Fittings 18 lb-in
-Drain Tube Mounting Bolts 8 lb-ft
-Compressor Inlet V-band 95 lb-in
-Oil Return Line 27 lb-ft
-Oil Pressure Line 27 lb-ft
-Charge Air Tube Clamp 8 lb-ft
- Item Requires Shipping
- 35.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H14.0000” x L14.0000”
- Free Shipping
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.