Archoil AR6200, Combustion Catalysis and Burn Modifier Fuel Treatment 16.oz
AR6200-16 (16.oz)will also treat 640 Gallons of 2 cycle fuel.
AR6200 has been formulated for use in all fuel types including gasoline, diesel fuels, heating oil, 2-cycle, and heavy oils like bunker fuel. It is completely soluble in fuel oils and can be added directly to bulk storage to maintain and/or restore fuel efficiency.
- FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Increases available BTU yield
- J1321 testing documented MPG improvement of 8.20%
- Reduces harmful emissions CO, NOx, SO, SO2, & HC.
- Separates water from fuel
- Controls bacteria growth in fuel
- Prevents sludge build-up
- Separates pre-existing solids in the fuel
- Lubricates the fuel system
- Cleans the fuel system of built up carbon and varnish
- Inhibits corrosion, protects key systems
- Prevents catalytic oxidation
- EPA registered #13720012
- Contains no alcohol
- Restores and maintains fuel integrity for 20+ years
- Concentrated- one ounce treats 80 gallons
- Increase horsepower, torque, and fuel economy
- Can be flown nationally and internationally
AR6200 is developed with oil-soluble organometallic compounds of iron and other materials to address fuel challenges not adequately addressed at the refinery. It has been engineered to increase the surface area of fuel droplets, and lower the ignition point (up to 400ºF) starting the burn at a lower temperature to yield more BTU’s from the combustion process.
- USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
- Initial dosages at 1oz per 40 gals
- Ongoing dosages at 1oz per 80 gals for gas, diesel, LP gas and natural gas
- 1/2 Pint per 640 gallons
- 1 Pint per 1,280 gallons
- 1 Quart per 2500 gallons
- 1 Gallon per 10,000 gallons
For bunker fuel and heating oil treat 1oz per 40 gals., 1 gal per 5000 gals.
In more contaminated systems use initial dosage rates until cleaned out.
For 2 cycle 1oz per 40 gallons
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.5 lbs.
- W7.0000” x H2.0000” x L9.0000”
- Free Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.