Stealth SRP1.1 HPOP, Ford (1999-03) 7.3L Power Stroke
All pumps are designed with dual ABEC-5 ball bearings for added stability during operation instead of a rear bronze bushing like the stock late model pump uses. All of the snap rings, o-rings, and seals are new. They have replaced the rear cover tapered section snap ring with a spiral lock retaining ring to ensure a that the rear cover and internal rotating group stays in place. A new billet rear cover is installed that has a raised o-ring boss that will eliminate all rear cover leaks associated with factory pumps. They have machined the 3 high-pressure output ports from #6ORB fittings to #8ORB fittings resulting in twice the thread surface area, which means no more stripped or blown out fittings. They have also machined the edge filter plug in the bottom of the pump and taken it from a #3ORB fitting to a #6ORB fitting resulting in twice the thread surface area. They also machine some of the internal passages to ensure proper flow in and out of the pump. These new Stealth SRP1.1 Stage I pumps housings are bead blasted and coated with a ceramic base high temperature aluminum paint. The front mounting gasket surface area is re-machined flat to ensure a leak free installation.
· Equivalent to 1.4 stock pumps.
· Supports up to 300cc injectors.
· Bulletproof axial 7 piston pump design.
· Internals made with aerospace grade billet materials.
· Features integral IPR valve filter screen.
· Utilizes factory IPR valve.
· Billet rear pump cover.
· Spiral lock retaining ring for rear cover.
· Fully re-machined & modified stock pump housing.
· 3 High pressure output ports.
· 3800+ PSI capable.
· Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
· Manufactured in U.S.A.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.0 lbs.
- W8.5000” x H6.5000” x L9.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Jeremiah08/21/2012 05:07PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 month
Purchased from: KT Performance
took bout 2 hours of install... can see the difference in my pressure guage
You must login to post a review.