Re-Burn 6 Position Switchable Chip, Ford (1994-97) 7.3L Power Stroke (Tunes Only)
You will need to send the chip to us to have the tunes installed.
This TS performance chip comes with six settings of your choice, here is the custom tunes you can choose from:
• Stock (built to be stock hp even with aftermarket injectors)
• No-Start (for Anti-Theft purposes)
• High Idle (for warm up durring cold weather or extended idle times*)
• Tow (Safe hp tune to keep EGTs low while towing)
• Heavy Tow (available for Stage 2 & higher injectors to tow more than 10,000 lbs)
• Exhaust Brake (Controls the EBPV on stock turbos with EBPV)
• Economy (Best fuel economy at cruising speeds)
• Daily Driver (Good power without sacrificing economy)
• Performance (Hot/Race Tune)
• Whisper Mode (Hit the drive-thru without having to shut off your truck*)
• Lope Idle (Cammed Big Block Sound and Feel)
• Smoke (Smokey tune for fun - Please use responsibly)
• Lope & Smoke (Smoke tune with lope idle)
• Sled Pull (Custom shifting for auto & lower RPM fueling)
• Drag Race (Custom shifting for auto & fueling for launching)
• Dyno (All out power tune with shift optimizations for automatics)
• Valet (Limit speed or RPM)
*These files are not for use while driving.
- The Lope, Smoke and Whisper tunes are novelty tunes and vary the most from truck to truck depending on different components of your truck.
- If you have a Power Adder (Nitrous, water meth, propane...) or are running Alternate Fuel (vegi oil, bio diesel...) you will need to order the premium tunes to insure they will work safely with your truck.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H5.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: James07/18/2015 09:01PM
Product ownership: A year or longer
Purchased from: KT Performance
I bought this 3 years ago, gain 3-3.5 mpg (hwy) with it in 65 hp eco mode.
When I'm stopped at a red light facing a steep hill, stock my truck would rev like crazy and climb the cliff at 10 mph. With this TS switch (set in 65 hp eco) it climbs this small cliff like there not even there! I push a little to hit 30-40 mph then let her idle the rest of the way up.
It also helps the shifting a little. My truck shifts through 2nd. very fast helping me gain a lot of mileage in the city.
I have 80 hp performance, the only difference I've notice, she burns twice as much fuel.
Drive through mode works great!
Go for the highest idle for winter warm up and put a switch on your EVBP, warm can reduced by 10's of minutes (in -40*C).
You must login to post a review.