Re-Burn 6 Position Switchable Chip, Ford (1994-97) 7.3L Power Stroke (Standard Tunes)
You will need to send the chip to us to have the tunes installed.
This TS performance chip comes with six settings of your choice, here is the custom tunes you can choose from:
- Stock (Useful for emissions or diagnostic purposes)
- 25hp Extremely Heavy Tow (12,500lbs+)
- 40hp Heavy Tow (10,000-12,500lbs)
- 65hp Moderate Tow (7,500-10,000lbs)
- 80hp Light Tow (Up to 7,500lbs)
- 65hp Daily Driver (Good for all-around daily driving and economy)
- 80hp Daily Driver, - 65hp Performance, - 80hp Performance
- High Idle 1,000rpm
- High Idle 1,100rpm
- High Idle 1,200rpm
- Whisper Mode (Hit the drive-thru without having to shut off your truck)
- Lope Idle (Cammed Big Block Sound and Feel)
- Anti-Theft (Prevents the truck from starting, Available in Position 6 only)
**The Lope, Smoke and Whisper tunes are novelty tunes and vary the most from truck to truck depending on different components of your truck.
***We have found that having high idle/no start tunes in position one can cause issues with the chip, any order placed with a high idle setting in the first position will be adjusted accordingly
The 94-97 trucks are limited to 80hp do to their injectors and high pressure oil pump. No electronic tuning can safely provide more than 80hp to these trucks without larger injectors, HPOP, and/or turbo. If you have any questions on what tunes will be best for you, call us at 1-855-587-3736.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H5.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: James07/18/2015 09:01PM
Product ownership: A year or longer
Purchased from: KT Performance
I bought this 3 years ago, gain 3-3.5 mpg (hwy) with it in 65 hp eco mode.
When I'm stopped at a red light facing a steep hill, stock my truck would rev like crazy and climb the cliff at 10 mph. With this TS switch (set in 65 hp eco) it climbs this small cliff like there not even there! I push a little to hit 30-40 mph then let her idle the rest of the way up.
It also helps the shifting a little. My truck shifts through 2nd. very fast helping me gain a lot of mileage in the city.
I have 80 hp performance, the only difference I've notice, she burns twice as much fuel.
Drive through mode works great!
Go for the highest idle for winter warm up and put a switch on your EVBP, warm can reduced by 10's of minutes (in -40*C).
You must login to post a review.